Bikablo® Visual Facilitation Training for the first time on American soil!
Two months, eight stops and a route coast to coast! A dream comes true for visual facilitation ambassadors Carola Keitel and Frank Wesseler of bikablo® akademie/Germany – They will be traveling across the US offering two-day-trainings hosted by local friends of the visual facilitation field.
Together we welcome Visual Facilitators, Graphic Recorders, Sketchnoters and those who are curious to join them for a unique training experience only bikablo® provides.
Our training welcomes a range of experience levels. New visual practitioners will learn a visual vocabulary to put into practice. Seasoned professionals will deepen their skills with the well-tested, systemized approach that bikablo® brings.
Carola and Frank bring with them a visualization method that has been developed over 15 years and is taught to more than 3000 people annually in Europe. Supported by a strong brand and a passion for visual thinking, they will tour to and teach in:
- Decatur, Georgia – June 20-23 – at IFVP conference
- Atlanta, Georgia – June 2x-2x – hosted by Jenny Trautman of samepagepeople.com
(exact dates to be determined)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – July 11-12 – hosted by Amanda Lyons of visualsforchange.com
- Washington D.C., – July 21-22 – hosted by Stephanie Brown
- New York City, New York – July 25-26 – hosted by Jill Greenbaum of ilistenidraw.com
- Chicago, Illinois – Aug. 7-8 – hosted by Brandy Agerbeck of Loosetooth.com
- Fort Collins, Colorado – Aug. 15-16 – hosted by Karina Mullen Branson of conversketch.com
- San Francisco, California – Aug. 24-25 – hosted by The Grove Consultants International
Meet Carola and Frank and their local partners at one of these unique occasions to dive into the possibilities of visual thinking, learning and collaboration.
Be part of the dream and don’t miss out on this engaging and unique opportunity brought to a city near you!
The learning tool manufacturer Neuland in Eichenzell, Germany is a parter of bikablo® akademie and the exclusive reseller of bikablo® products. Neuland supports the USA Training Tour.