Two months, eight stops and a route coast to coast – A dream came true for visual facilitation ambassadors Carola Keitel and Frank Wesseler of bikablo® akademie/Germany. They travelled across the US offering two-day-trainings hosted by local friends of the visual facilitation field.
Carola and Frank brought with them a visualization method that has been developed over 15 years and is taught to more than 3000 people annually in Europe. Supported by a strong brand and a passion for visual thinking, they conducted training courses in:
- Decatur, Georgia – June 20-23 – at IFVP conference
- Atlanta, Georgia – June 26-27 – hosted by Jenny Trautman of samepagepeople.com
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – July 11-12 – hosted by Amanda Lyons of visualsforchange.com
- Washington D.C., – July 21-22 – hosted by Stephanie Brown
- New York City, New York – July 25-26 – hosted by Jill Greenbaum of ilistenidraw.com
- Chicago, Illinois – Aug. 7-8 – hosted by Brandy Agerbeck of Loosetooth.com
- Fort Collins, Colorado – Aug. 15-16 – hosted by Karina Mullen Branson of conversketch.com
- San Francisco, California – Aug. 24-25 – hosted by The Grove Consultants International
Carola, Frank and the bikablo® staff in Cologne, Germany would like to warmly thank all our hosts, participants and friends we met on the road who made this trip an unforgettable experience.
Stay tuned for more!
The learning tool manufacturer Neuland in Eichenzell, Germany is a partner of bikablo® akademie and the exclusive reseller of bikablo® products. Neuland supported the USA Training Tour.